Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Using An iPad to Enhance a K-3 Numeracy Program

I recently presented a workshop on using an iPad to Enhance a K-3 Numeracy Program.  Since I often have a tendency to overwhelm as I present I decided it might be a good idea to create an iTunes U course as a way to help those who attended have time to reflect on the day through the course.  But of course in Karen style if I'm going to put a lot of time into a project that I think can benefit others I share it beyond my session.



Here's my latest iTunes U course entitled Using An iPad to Enhance a K-3 Numeracy Program.  You can find it here. https://itunesu.itunes.apple.com/enroll/CAL-XPH-LBK

Remember this course is designed to work on an iPad and is best opened in the iTunes U iOS app.

And if you're wondering, of course it's free!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful resource you have put together for others. I looked through the entire course tonight and picked up a few new tidbits for myself! THank you for the link backs to my blog! Excited to be a part of the sharing!
    Sara
    Reflections on Teaching, Learning and Technology

    ReplyDelete